How to get iPhone emojis for Android
iPhone emojis for Android: how to get them ?
iPhone emojis are the most popular among smartphone users. Indeed, even a large majority of Android device owners want to be able to use iPhone emojis to have smoother exchanges. However, Android Oreo proposed a new update in 2012 with more expressive and attractive emojis: an advance that unfortunately not all users could see.
You must have a recent device to get them through this update. So how to do ?
Android and Apple emojis: what are the differences ?
The first difference, which is obvious, is the expression of emojis. Those of the Android family are more difficult to understand than the Apple ones. Smaller than Apple’s, Android emojis are difficult to understand.
In addition, in Android, the emojis give the impression of having been created by different graphic designers so far their styles are different.
The main problem is the exchange between Apple and Android devices: it is impossible to display the emojis. The easiest way to get around this is to use social networking applications like Twitter, Messenger, Facebook or WhatsApp. These applications have their own emojis which allows not to encounter the problem of non-display.
How to have iPhone emojis on an Android device ?
The first solution is to root your Android device. However, this option has some consequences:
- The operating system is weakened;
- The warranty will be broken;
- Downloading applications may no longer be possible.
How to install Apple emojis ?
There are two ways to get iOS emojis on your Android device.
With a rooted smartphone
For this you will have to download “iOS emoji Magisk Module”: choose the format .zip, then you will have to install it. You will then have to open the unknown sources. Once the installation is done, you will see a dialog box, you can press “reboot”.
To rotate your Android smartphone, first make sure that your device is no longer under warranty and that it is compatible with the desired program. Then, you can connect to KingoRoot to download the Emoji Switcher application. You just have to restart your device to see the emojis.
With a non-rooted smartphone
You will have to follow these steps:
- Activate the “unknown sources”: on your Android smartphone, go to the “settings”, then choose the “security” option. In the security options, you can then enter the “unknown sources” option, which you will have to activate. In this way, you can install applications other than those offered in the Google Play Store. It should be noted that the application was removed from the Android store following complaints from Apple about copyright. However, it is still possible to save the application with the “unknown sources” in the settings of your device.
- Download and install the Emoji Font 3 application: on your Android device. Indeed, it is impossible to have it from the Google Play Store because it no longer exists. This is also related to copyright concerns with iOS. Then you can download Emoji Font 3, in the format .apk, to install it on your phone.
- Change the font style: on your Android smartphone by choosing Emoji Font 3. Go to the settings of your device, then click on the “display” button to choose “font style”. When you are there, you can find “Emoji Font 3”. All you have to do is click on the screen of your smartphone to validate the settings. An essential step to enjoy iPhone emojis on your Android device. Now that everything is activated and your smartphone is set to the Emoji Font 3, you will notice a change, barely noticeable in the style of the font on your device. This slight difference will be the only adjustment you will have to make to enjoy iPhone emojis without rooting your device. To mitigate the change as much as possible, it is also possible to change the font size to a smaller one.
- Choose Gboard for your keyboard: on your Android device, by downloading this application. Then you need to download Google Play Store, and install it on your smartphone. All you have to do is choose the application as your default keyboard and select “Gboard” through “Select Input Method”.
Now that you know the tricks to enjoy iPhone emojis on your Android device, you will be able to exchange from any smartphone and share your emotions easily through little yellow expressive heads. Whether you root your Android device or simply follow the above steps carefully, all you have to do is get started and enjoy nicer communication with your friends and family.